The PlayBook is a comprehensive and dynamic program with over 150 pages of material that will transform any nonprofit.
The PlayBook highlights twelve critical elements for capacity building and provides step-by-step guidance for implementing change across the organization.
All of the materials, scripts, and strategies shared throughout The PlayBook have been tested and adapted for maximum impact. These strategies have been successfully implemented to a wide-range of nonprofit organizations.
Your board members, executive director, staff and volunteers will use and implement clear action steps that are outlined throughout The PlayBook with:
- Easy to follow “To Do” lists
- Worksheet guides and suggestions for developing a bold, achievable strategic plan for your organization
- Verbiage and examples of campaign materials, private correspondence to major donors, and direct mailings
- Scripts and tips for one-on-one visits and presentations
- A CD full of templates and forms for easy customization
- A step-by-step process for cultivating donors and building awareness for your cause
- Professional support and group coaching throughout the implementation from The Advancement Foundation’s sustainability experts
The program allows every resource to be used to its fullest by harnessing and organizing the passions of the staff and board for the mission of the organization!
The Advancement Foundation is a nonprofit that brings the workforce and materials you need to build capacity. They become an active part of your organization. If you are in need of fundraising help, board development, strategic planning, staff development, or marketing this is the organization to work with.”
Joy Parrish, Executive Director, West End Center for Youth